Tag: Bug fix

  • My first bug fix is now accepted !

    It gives me immense pleasure to declare that my first bug fix is now accepted and available in the svn.It was committed to the trunk long back and I was waiting for it to become publicly available. Now it is available 🙂 You can see my name in the Changelog. i have fixed one more […]

  • Fixed one more

    Finally I have moved past the difficult time 🙂 and have fixed another bug . Added some general checks to validate the email id and phone number. This one was easy. It gave me some opportunity to work with “GLib” which can be used simply like the general int,chars etc and it has various added […]

  • BUG # 1 I fixed a bug on EVOLUTION (yes!)

    Yesterday after sitting continuously for 7 hours i was able to fix a bug on Evoltion. Was easy though, but I had no idea where to start. #evolution and #nosip (jony) ( IRC CHATROOMS ON Gimpnet) were very helpful. This was the bug . I was searching everywhere for glade files everywhere as we (SDU […]